Sunday, May 2, 2021

VIDEO ESSAY: History Disrupts Procedure


Though ultimately worked on for a film criticism class this year, the motivation for the project itself is something I've long been fascinated with upon me hearing about Petzold and Farocki's relationship since listening to and reading interviews with the former upon the release of Transit (2018). This is the end result of my research for the past couple of months. Have never created anything remotely in this realm before, but after really enjoying the process during the making of it, I may go ahead and do more as things grab my interest. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Films of 2023

There are many words I could, and would, spit out to describe the previous year in cinema, in lieu of a more formal analysis. Whether out of...